We have unsubscribe links available at the bottom of all Foureyes emails, however if you need to unsubscribe a subscriber manually, or to see if someone is already unsubscribed, you can do so from your Prospect Engagement interface.
Here are the steps to unsubscribe a subscriber (images at bottom of article):
- Login to your Foureyes account and visit the Email Log page.
- In the top left corner above your email metrics, there is a search bar. In order to unsubscribe a subscriber, you must first search the subscriber by name or email.
- Complete the search by clicking on the correct subscriber in the dropdown or by hitting ‘enter’ if there is only a single search result.
- Below the email metrics for this subscriber you will see a section that includes a button on the right side of your screen that says ‘Unsubscribe.’ Click this button.
- When you click the ‘Unsubscribe’ button, a pop-up box will appear asking to make sure you want to unsubscribe the shopper. Click the red ‘unsubscribe’ button to unsubscribe them.
- If a subscriber is already removed (sold, already unsubscribed) their status will read ‘This subscriber is inactive and currently not receiving emails” after you complete a search of their name or email.
- If the subscriber is unsubscribed, they will always be unsubscribed. This is a permanent action