Within your Sales Enablement module, we call your list of Qualified visitors your Prospect List. This list is a comprehensive list of all prospects shopping your website within the last 2 weeks.
For each prospect on your list you'll receive a snapshot of the following details: Contact information, shopping activity, and follow-up recorded in your CRM.
Filter, Search, and Sort Prospects
With filter, search, and sort functionality, Managers can tailor Foureyes to suit their specific needs and quickly align with their sales goals.
- Vehicle condition (new/used)
- Tags (Flagged, Missed, Not Lost, etc.)
- One or more salespeople, including prospects that do not have an assigned salesperson in your CRM (Managers only)
- Paused prospects
- Phone number
- Vehicle shopped (year, make, model, or vin number)
- Assignee name (Managers only)
- Time in market
- Last lead action
- Last follow up
- Recent shopping
Additional Prospect List Features
- Invite a CRM-assigned Salesperson to create a Foureyes account (Managers only)
- Pause prospects who are not ready to buy.
- Complete view of shopping history