Foureyes Tap is constantly syncing with your CRM. Our syncing process acts as an automated sweep of all the leads your team is working. When we identify someone browsing your website, we scan your CRM to see if they are a current customer, and if so, who on your team is working that lead.
Other articles in this topic
- Why is my prospect listed as "Flagged" when I have already been in contact with them today?
- Why is my Prospect List empty?
- Why do I have 'recovered' sales calls?
- Why do I have 'recovered' forms?
- Why do I have 'recovered' chats?
- Does Foureyes Tap give me more leads?
- How does Foureyes Tap call tracking work?
- Does Foureyes Tap interfere with our current call tracking providers?
- How do I know when customers are shopping my website?
- What data do you access in my CRM?