Notifications provide you with reminders that your customers are online shopping and demonstrating buying intent. The only prospects you will hear from us about are those that are actively or repeatedly shopping inventory on your website. Every time one of your prospects is missed, or returns to your website, you will receive a notification via email, text or both (you decide).
A missed prospect is a shopper who is unable to connect with a salesperson at your dealership. This typically occurs when: 1) the call was disconnected, 2) the prospect was sent to voicemail, 3) the dealership is closed, 4) the salesperson requested by the prospect is not available, or 5) the customer hung up.
A returning prospect is a shopper that comes back to your website after submitting a form, calling the dealership, and/or chatting with a representative.
Real-time Notifications feature:
- Prospect’s name
- A link to view prospect’s full web history
- A link to view the prospect in your CRM (if CRM integration permits)
- Top vehicles of interest and number of views for each vehicle
- A Foureyes Tap analyst note that summarizes the shopper’s activity
- A summary of their website activity (pageviews, searches, lead actions: forms, calls, and chats)
How to make it work for you
When you receive a notification, review the prospect’s information and decide on the best course of action. Tap gives you the facts and you determine what to do next. More often than not, it will be a good idea to contact the customer to follow up. Keep in mind, there might be situations where it’s best to wait to contact the customer (e.g. you contacted them an hour ago, you’re waiting on F&I, the customer is just dreamin’).