Your Prospect List is a live version of your Coffee Report. However, whereas your Coffee Report provides you with prospects shopping your website in the last 24 hours, the Prospect List is a comprehensive list of all prospects shopping your website within the last 2 weeks.
For each prospect on your list you'll receive a snapshot of the following details: Contact information, shopping activity, and follow-up recorded in your CRM.
Filter, Search, and Sort Prospects
With filter, search, and sort functionality, Managers can tailor Foureyes Tap to suit their specific needs and quickly align with their sales goals. See below for a preview of Tap filtering and examples of ways you quickly get the information you need, or jump right in here!
- Vehicle condition (new/used)
- Tags (Flagged, Missed, Not Lost, etc.)
- One or more salespeople, including prospects that do not have an assigned salesperson in your CRM (Managers only)
- Paused prospects
- Phone number
- Vehicle shopped (year, make, model, or vin number)
- Assignee name (Managers only)
- Time in market
- Last lead action
- Last follow up
- Recent shopping
Additional Prospect List Features
- Invite a CRM-assigned Salesperson to create a Tap account (Managers only)
- Pause prospects who are not ready to buy.
- Complete view of shopping history