The Prospect List
Your Prospect List is a live version of your Coffee Report. However, whereas your Coffee Report provides you with prospects shopping your website in the last 24 hours, the Prospect List is a comprehensive list of all prospects shopping your website within the last 2 weeks.
For each prospect on your list you'll receive a snapshot of the following details: Contact information, shopping activity, and follow-up recorded in your CRM.
With filter, search, and sort functionality, Managers can tailor Foureyes Tap to suit their specific needs and quickly align with their sales goals. See below for a preview of Tap filtering and examples of ways you quickly get the information you need, or jump right in here!
- Vehicle condition (new/used)
- Tags (Flagged, Missed, Not Lost, etc.)
- One or more salespeople, including prospects that do not have an assigned salesperson in your CRM (Managers only)
- Paused prospects
- Phone number
- Vehicle shopped (year, make, model, or vin number)
- Assignee name (Managers only)
- Time in market
- Last lead action
- Last follow up
- Recent shopping
Additional Prospect List features:
- Invite a CRM-assigned Salesperson to create a Tap account (Managers only)
- Pause prospects who are not ready to buy.
- Complete view of shopping history