Whenever a member of your sales staff leaves the store, make sure to delete that user from your Foureyes Tap account so notifications are always being sent to the right people.
Steps to delete/remove a user from Tap
1. Click the settings gear in the navigation bar
2. Click "Users" to access the user list
3. Click the "x" next to the user's name in the Actions column
4. Click "Delete"
Once the user is deleted:
- They will no longer receive notifications about their prospects.
- Any prospects currently assigned to them will be released and become unassigned in Tap.
- Any new prospects assigned to them in your CRM will be unassigned in Tap.