Technically, yes. We do advise against this, however, because it would negatively impact the performance of your campaign. By default, we add CRM contacts from the past seven days so that we are focusing on prospects who are likely still in market.
Articles in this section
- Which leads receive these emails?
- What kinds of emails can my leads receive?
- Who is managing the email campaigns?
- Can certain email types be turned off?
- Will Foureyes 20/20 email prospects more than once per day?
- Can you add my entire CRM database when we launch Foureyes 20/20?
- How far back does Foureyes 20/20 look to suppress "no longer available" emails to recently sold customers?