20/20 was designed so that you can get launched in less than a week once we have all of the setup details for your dealership. There are only four categories of information we need. Piece of cake!
We ask that the person completing the setup process confirms their details so that we can stay in communication throughout the process. These fields include:
- Dealership name
- Contact name
- Contact email address
- Contact phone number
Weekly reporting recipients
20/20 includes a reporting dashboard, as well as performance stats sent to your team directly via email. We ask for the email addresses of everyone who should receive the weekly email report. This list can be modified at any time after setup by emailing email@example.com.
20/20 integrates with a variety of CRMs and the details vary slightly, based on your provider. In general, however, we’ll need three categories of information related to your CRM.
- The CRM you use: We integrate with a variety of CRMs - find a complete list here. Don't see your CRM? Reach out to us.
- CRM login credentials: To integrate with your CRM, 20/20 requires admin- or manager-level credentials. We will ask for a Foureyes-specific set of credentials - login and password. Learn more about connecting your CRM.
- Status fields to use for suppression: You can customize specific lead statuses in your CRM to be excluded from receiving 20/20 emails. We automatically remove records with a status of 'Do Not Email' or 'Sold', but some dealers like us to remove additional status like 'Sent to F&I' or 'Unable to Get Financing'. The lead statuses you submit must EXACTLY match how the statuses are written in the CRM.
Email distribution group
20/20 emails will look like they are coming from your dealership, and sometimes people will reply directly to them. Replies may include opt-out requests (which the Foureyes team will handle) or sales inquiries (which your team will handle). Because of that, we need to have an email distribution group set up that includes members of your team and our team. A good example of the structure of the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you set up the email distribution group, we ask that you include:
- The member(s) of your team responsible for sales follow up
- Our email, email@example.com, to handle any opt-out requests
This needs to be set up by a IT or other technical member of your team - find instructions on how to do this here.
Once all four elements are provided, 20/20 can launch in a matter of days. Our team will work on the configuration, then let you know once your account is live.