If you never want to receive notifications on a prospect or see them in your lists again, you can simply ‘hide’ them. Steps to Hide a Prospect:
- Go to the prospect’s Profile Page
- Under the prospect’s name in the left panel, click the ellipses button to see drop down options.
- Click “Hide prospect” and it will open a confirm modal where you can note a reason for hiding the prospect
- Click “Hide” to save changes
- Once you hide the prospect, you will no longer receive notifications for this prospect and they will be hidden from all lists except the Hidden list in Sales Enablement.
Tip: Don’t be too quick to hide a prospect! We’ve seen many prospects marked as ‘sold’ in the CRM shopping online for a second car for themselves or a family member. Be certain that this prospect is no longer in the market, and won’t be again in the near future.