The first part of the report is a bird’s-eye view of today’s opportunities. You’ll see a summary of the prospects included in the report broken down by team member.
1. The colored avatars show counts of today’s opportunities and act as a key to visualize priority:
- The number in the grey circle is the count of prospects who visited your website in the last 24 hours with CRM activity logged since their visit
- The number in the yellow circle is the count of prospects who visited your website in the last 24 hours with no CRM activity logged since their last visit (Today’s prospects)
- The number in the orange circle represents the count of prospects who visited your website 24-48 hours ago with no CRM activity logged since their last visit (Flagged prospects)
2. This table displays every CRM Owner with prospects in the report. For each CRM Owner, you can see two counts:
- Today’s Prospects - how many of their prospects visited the website in the last 24 hours
- Today’s Flagged - how many of their prospects from yesterday’s Coffee Report still have no logged follow-up
3. CRM Owners who have not been added as Foureyes users will show in the table with the + icon beside their name. If you want them to receive notifications about their prospects, click on their name to easily add them to your account.
Note: Only Admin users can add team members to Foureyes
By CRM Owner
The section of the report lists prospects by CRM owner, allowing you to drill down to each CRM owner’s opportunities. Their prospects are sorted by last website activity, so the most recent website visitors are at the top of the list.
For each prospect, you can see the following information:
1. The “Suggested Talk Track” icon indicates that helpful conversation starters are available for this prospect
2. The ‘Not Lost’ icon indicates that this prospect is back on your website more than 3 weeks after their last lead action
3. When they last visited your website
4. When your team last logged activity in the CRM
5. What they last did on your website
For each prospect, you can take the following actions:
6. Click their name to access the prospect’s Profile Page for further insight into their shopping activity and specific vehicle interests
7. Share details about a prospect via email by clicking the “Share” button, which will open your default mail program and compose a new message that includes:
- The prospect’s name
- A link to the prospect’s profile page
- A Suggested Talk Track for the prospect (if available)
For each CRM Owner, you can take the following action:
8. Click ‘View all’ to see a full list of each CRM owner’s prospects over the last 2 weeks.