The first part of the report offers a bird’s eye view of how many assigned prospects have visited your website recently.
1. The colored avatars show counts of the prospects listed on your report and act as a key to visualize priority, including:
- The number in the grey circle represents the count of prospects who visited your website in the last 24 hours and and CRM activity has been logged since their visit
- The number in the yellow circle represents the count of prospects who visited your website in the last 24 hours, but no CRM activity has been logged since their last visit (Today’s prospects)
- The number in the orange circle represents the count of prospects who visited your website 24-48 hours ago, but no CRM activity has been logged since their last visit (Flagged prospects)
This section of your report dives into each prospect with key insights to help you follow up. Your prospects are sorted by last website activity, so the most recent shoppers are at the top of the list.
For each prospect listed you will find the following:
- Name & contact information
- Inventory of Interest - the inventory they were interested in when they became a lead (automotive and capital equipment industries only)
- Last web activity - the prospect’s last page view or search
- ‘View Profile’ - a link to the prospect’s Profile Page to see all website shopping activity
- Last CRM activity - the last activity logged for this prospect in your CRM
- ‘View in CRM’ or ‘Log Follow-Up’ - links to the prospect’s CRM record
- Suggested talk tracks - helpful conversation starters you can use to reach out (if available)
- Email engagement note - when a prospect visits your website from a Foureyes email
- The ‘Not Lost’ icon - when a prospect is still shopping more than 3 weeks after their last lead action